Official MonitorsTwo Discussion

Rooted! But don’t leave your exps/scripts behind!

Missing how to set the setuid bit for the Docker container.

Try a different wordlist with john or hashcat, whichever you’re using to crack.

Why was suid bit already set on bash on my machine what it that, I know that these machines are shared but man theres no fun doing them

Can anyone help me accessing the database ? I managed to get shell, but when I run this command mysql --host=db … basically what is inside the e******oint.sh, it gets stuck and doesn’t respons to any of my commands. When I run the show database;, nothing happens.

you can try a one line dump command…

Rooted!
Thank you for the hints!

dead end to login catli itself? I think I have found the administrator password for it, however I can’t login to it anyway… This is too artificial

Hi, can you elaborate more on this?

I’m new to doing these challenges, so this box was reasonably difficult…but it was a fun one, and has given me a few more things to think about/look for in my next challenges.

Things were kind of prickly as a starting point, which led me to query things further. I happened across something of roman origin, but things went down the toilet. Suddenly I realised that I was where I was, but not where I was supposed to be, I searched in vain but alas, no treasure be found here. I found an old letter from a friend with three important declarations for which two were already known to me, the third pointed me toward the land of a hundred zeros, and suddenly I had an ahab! moment and realised sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards, with the two elements aligned correctly, I had root.

helllo anyone right online right now to assist m in pawning the monitorstwo machine
i’m also available for discord

rooted :heart_eyes:

hello could you help me gain root of the monitortwo machine

help, i’m not getting a reverse shell

I think the box is broken because it just hung with given valid credentials to msql server from a www-data shell it should have been let me in to the db . Is there anyone here facing same problem?

Telegram: @magunomi Sell Fullz Info SSN DL Scan US UK,Image Front And Back DL Ssn,Uk Dead Fullz, Info Fullz USA, DL SSN front and back photos