Official Inject Discussion

I need help, I think I’m on the right track but I’m just not sure…

I’m stuck with LFI. help me please

Hey I am not sure if I have found the right CVE for the correct RCE. Can someone help me?

I need help to get the p** of the user

Anyone here who is willing to teach me how to root this of give me a push over the finish line. I am 99% sure that i am the right path for root, but after a week of googling, i just can’t figure out what i am doing wrong.

cant find the playlode

1 Like

if you are looking for acces as a user, check Metasploit as well :wink:

Manage to exploit and gain shell access. Got user flag.

But can’t figure out how to privilege escalate, very much appreciated someone can point me in the direction.

UPDATE: Manage to root it. Spend quite sometime to learns about a new tool. Thanks to all the pointer shared here.

Rooted!

Enumeration is the key.

Look at what is used and check for CVEs on what you come across.

Root is pretty straightforward.

It says Inject is under Maintenance.

The first one

Rooted and done.

Tip: Instead of directly trying to form reverse shell, try command like touch /tmp/root_test.txt to test if payload works in case the exploit isn’t supposed give response directly.

Rooted!
The hints provided in this thread are sufficient to figure this one out.
Fun machine with some new things I wasn’t aware of.
If anyone needs extra help you can send me a PM here or on Discord

Hey guys so I found the exploit… and I was able to touch a file and confirm the exploit works even when the 500 is present. however I cannot for the life of me get echo to push anything into the file for rev shell… please help?

curl and wget not working… box is busted. guess I’ll try again tomorrow

Same…ran some limpeas, linenum, lin_exploit_suggester…lot of info

tried some ansible exploits…

searching for this pom.xml file

got user pretty quick but have spent hours trying to root this…great read in this forum for ideas…

Im think too

hey did you manage to get flag. if you need help dm me.

Anyone got a moment? I think I know what CVE is used to get the user shell, however It does not seem to be working, I think I am doing something wrong. PM me?

I truly did find hard time even getting a sens of this machine, I really hope sharing some requirements before exploiting this type of machines as a total beginner