Official Gunship Discussion

Is this box broken?

Something changed, but i got it. If u still stuck, DM me.

I won’t say this was very easy. Took a while to find the vulnerability and construct a payload.

Were you able to solve this?

Because the payload works offline, but not when trying against remote.

Hi,

can you send me a PM with the payload? I can work out the localhost version, but the same payload doesn’t work on remote.

Hi im having some trouble to lauch the docker on my mac here is the output i get:

[+] Building 0.6s (2/3)
[+] Building 0.7s (3/3) FINISHED
 => [internal] load build definition from Dockerfile                                                                                                                            0.0s
 => => transferring dockerfile: 92B                                                                                                                                             0.0s
 => [internal] load .dockerignore                                                                                                                                               0.0s
 => => transferring context: 2B                                                                                                                                                 0.0s
 => ERROR [internal] load metadata for docker.io/library/node:12.13.0-alpine                                                                                                    0.4s
------
 > [internal] load metadata for docker.io/library/node:12.13.0-alpine:
------
failed to solve with frontend dockerfile.v0: failed to create LLB definition: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = error getting credentials - err: exit status 1, out: ``
Unable to find image 'web_gunship:latest' locally
2023/04/16 11:58:21 must use ASL logging (which requires CGO) if running as root
docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for web_gunship, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied.
See 'docker run --help'.```

Are you trying to build docker image inside of downloaded file, maybe that’s the issue?