Official GreenHorn Discussion

Can someone DM me about root?

Can someone help with the Upload? Cant seem to upload anything

Hello all,
I need help with file in the user dir

1 Like

STOP WITH THE RESETS, its an easy box no need to reset 4 times in less than an hour.

1 Like

Little late. Had that foothold super early but my lord im dumb for trying to enemurate. TRY SOMETHING EASY FIRST THING. Like dont even think about it. You already know the answer for lateral. Its right there dont waste hours thinking theres something else. lol.

Fun little box though though its got stability issues for sure.

I believe people are resetting becuase the website will 100% ■■■■ out trying to upload things. I had my box die for no reason couple times.

2 Likes

Still stuck at privilege escalation to gain root, can someone DM me about root?

P.S.
For people, who struggling to keep a stable shell. The reason is that the system automatically deletes your files after specific time. Try to upload a copy of the reverse shell to another accessible folder, after gaining initial foothold. Convenient choice is a parent folder.

Can someone help me with root? DM me pls

I am stuck at privilege escalation for root. Would much appreciate a DM.

Is it right to solve the root privilege escalation with pdf file?

1 Like

Yes Gif - IceGif

i’m stuck with the file any help?

I’m also stuck on getting from www-data to other user. I can’t find anything useful

It’s way easier than you think, you have already got the answer :smiley:

recycle what you earn. user flag is right under one’s nose

Can anyone help me with the upload?

yeah it really was thanks lol

I got already the right tools to remove blur, but actually, the result don’t make sense. I still don’t get the right password.

I have messaged you for a hint. Please reply if you don’t mind, thanks

Did you figure this out?

Why can’t I join this machine? every time I join It stops. does anyone else have the same issue?