Official Format Discussion

i found a way to trigger an upload box ,i can choose files but cant upload ,is that normal ? im lost

1 Like

Agg me Discord: CaroQuintero#5700 you got something

This is way to go crazy I think

How long a journey it was to become admin :flushed:

I may take some time to answer in the next days, but will try to help everyone who comes, you can send me a message on discord for faster replies :smiling_face:

I am surprised this machine took longer than the actual hard, but of course, if anyone needs any help, Raquel is always here :heart:

10 Likes

I have a question to ppl who got user. Is the race the right way? Got user but I feel like thatā€™s not the intended way

any hints for initial foothold ? , thatā€™s a ton of stuff to look at, Iā€™m lost

been staring at it for hours, i understand the extra php file and its purpose. Upload elements have also been found. Cant just figure out the technique or if its even the right path. Also found another file with embedded data that was password protected.

Stuck myself, but take a look at the source code. somethingā€™s off.

Yeah thats my plan as of yesterday, just cant figure it out. Tried for hours yesterday with no luck, back on it today.

did the same but donā€™t think itā€™s intended

1 Like

have you started from source code ?

1 Like

Was fiddling around with request, cookies and debugger yesterday

Letā€™s attack this source code and found out the way :muscle:

going crazy with this box, no clue on any foothold

1 Like

Did someone manage to access a Pro account and if so, is it the right path or just a rabbit hole?

Add me on discord if u have any tips brother Liddan #7676

2 Likes

Itā€™s atleast the safesst bet, iā€™ll hit you up if i solve it

done Iā€™ve sent you , blackhole#5509

Finally rooted the box. Spend 6 hours working decrypting. Donā€™t be like me.
Hint for root: box name

2 Likes

anyone I can DM for a sanity check?

1 Like