Official Forge Discussion

Very enjoyable box @NoobHacker9999 !! Forum was helpful on this one, thanks! Happy to help if you need a nudge…

1 Like

Rooted <3 contact me in PM for an help

Ok Rooted :wink: Nice Box, I’m so satisfied to rooted it without help My first Medium Box ! PM if you want :wink:

1 Like

I did Sub-Domains Fuzzing and I got a****.forge.htb as a sub-domain, any hint about how to access it ?

Type your comment> @CyberRobotX said: > I did Sub-Domains Fuzzing and I got a****.forge.htb as a sub-domain, any hint about how to access it ? Maybe some For**ry might help :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @EF3X0S said: > Type your comment> @CyberRobotX said: > > I did Sub-Domains Fuzzing and I got a****.forge.htb as a sub-domain, any hint about how to access it ? > > Maybe some For**ry might help :slight_smile: I know there’s a S*** vulnerability but I can’t exploit it :cry:

Rooted. Thx @szymex73 ! - User was not trivial (never heard of this TYPE OF THING before - root took me less than 5 minutes though ^^ As always, pm if stucked :wink:

well i am getting internal server after note, anyone any idea related to this?, well my bad i think secondone is firstone value…

One of “the” best boxes I have played recently. Highly recommend this one if you are trying to go from noob to hacker. DM if you need help.

1 Like

Rooted this box but played around with a different privesc for a bit… It didnt work and I dont know why… If someone is interested in helping me out here please pm me :slight_smile:

Nice box, the root part is so easy, the user is funny but simple.

1 Like

Nice box indeed.
Thanks to you guys for once again pulling me out of a deep rabbit hole.

1 Like

Hi everyone. This is the first box that I have rooted. However, the passage from user to root seemed suspiciously simple. I figured this was just some luck, but later today I managed to root my second box (Previse) and the route from user to password was exactly the same.

I am becoming suspicious and am worrying that I’m doing something that I’m not supposed to. Since I don’t want to post any spoilers, could I perhaps ask someone in private about this to confirm that I’m not doing something wrong? Let me know.

What’s wrong with this box? Reset it, but I get no output from anything in a browser. I have read up on it and know what should be there, but it’s not. Anyone else?

Use Chrome and inspect instead of Firefox

I have mixed feelings because of this box teaches you a lot but spent frustrated hours until eventually I got back the infos which should have been visible if I use chrome instead of firefox initially

foothold/user: this is the tricky part. If you think right away it is obvious what to do you will be surprised :smiley:
enum is the key. (I got a good hint here about the box name and think differently)
root: this is very easy although I never done this type before but can be figured out with a pure logic because it straightforward what to do from the beginning