Official Flight Discussion

also something like this worked for me http://<domain.flight.htb>/index.php?view=//<ip.addr>/randomloco

Anyone online to assist with Flight?

I can’t get a initial shell…

Thanks for talking it out with me. I’ve known about the domain and the stuff to do, but still not getting anything back. I’ve even reset the machine etc… Not sure what’s next…

Hiya! Stuck on my way to user with two creds in the bag. I have a feeling of what I need to do, but I am not getting anything back. Any hints on how to proceed/if I am on the right track?

I need some ideas…
I have the password for user s.***n but I don’t know how to access the system anymore, a hint please

I have the password of said user, what else can I try?

readup on impacket tools that are useful rn, since you have smb, you can login to that and do some stuff there if you have the right password and user

writable but cannot upload

hi,
i ve uploaded the file revshell, but i can geti, where do you get the revshell

use the l*i vuln to trigger the file

send me a pm, i didnt quite get it thanks

Is this box having problems?

PE is difficult…
though i got the third user’s shell, vegetable works for PE?

I didn’t know the NG vegetable.

Finally got root. Great job. That last hurdle was interesting.

1 Like

the veggie is a different version thatn the usual one. this is one that you dont need to compile on the machine, but upload a e*e instead

1 Like

Going to drop a few hints here on the parts that I was stuck on.

User:

• You can write to that share, but only one type of file. There’s a few file types that would normally help you but you can only write one type
  • Switching users is hard, you’ll need to compile a special tool to do it

Root:

• You’ll need a different starchy vegetable than usual, make sure you don’t cut yourself
3 Likes

very interesting but I feel it should be in medium not in hard

I promise there is one readily available tool; it took me sometime to find but it made life easier