Official C.O.P Discussion

Hi all I could use a nudge on this one.

I have the second part figured out and a payload made but I just need to figure out how to deploy it. I’ve found the sqli but can’t get it to do anything useful as it only lets you run one SQL statement at a time. Help appreciated!

Hello, I’m in the last part of the challenge, just trying to get the output of my RCE right now

Your problem is the same that I’ve passed in the beginning

A small hint, if you can’t run more than one statement, then make this one have all the data you need :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I will send you a PM, I can help you with it :relaxed:

1 Like

Finally completed the challenge!

I had the right idea of what to do most part of the time, but I didn’t knew the means
It is surely a good challenge that carries interesting vulnerabilities, I thank very much to @nullb1te for helping me in the start of the challenge because I could then load a code that would otherwise be inviable and also for disappearing in the end because I could find the last piece on my own because of that

Surely, as with every challenge I have completed, I can help anyone who needs help, R is always here :heart:

2 Likes

I managed to find to find 2 vulns, one of which being s**i but I am unable to exploit the other one. Nothing is executing. I don’t know if I am on the right track or not

EDIT: I’ve just gone through some of the hints, turns out my second vuln is indeed relevant to the challenge, but Im unable to land a shell with it.

I haven’t solved it but I know that the vital clue to solving this is the name of the challenge. Just think about it . What do you know about the cult?

@D0kk4eb1 and @phl3ee did you manage to solve the exploit problem in the HTB instance?

I have the same problem here, and it was my router’s firewall. I have no idea why by it was blocking it.
So if anyone has this issue too, check the firewalls.

I created the payload but getting 500 internal server error all the time, same payload is working when I run the app internally. Can anyone please help