Official Busqueda Discussion

I think most of ppl get stuck at the same place during the PE.
A bigger hint: try to think why something went wrong during execution of the script. The source code may help you

1 Like

To obtain root, make sure to read carefully and not follow the obvious path.

Rooted! PM if you need a nudge or any help!

Any hint on how to bypass that eval function? Seems can’t make it escape the quotes… :confused:

anyone can ping me on the reverse shell?

i tired one that is working. but its very slow. Tried to upgrade but still the same

EDIT: solved

1 Like

For the love of God, [REMOVED for hinting hard]. It ruins the fun, especially when it’s a competitive and shared machine.

1 Like

It’s personal instance, no one can edit your bash, don’t worry dude

Wait what? I can see other revshells on the box, other clients connecting and it didn’t take any time to spin up the box. Are you sure it’s a personal instance?

Release arena is always personal instance for 5 days

could anyone share blog or article learning how to escape or bypass code for the userflag

anyone can give a hint to find the source?

is smuggling a rabbit hole?

yep

Yep, read more as said above about eval function on Python

can someone DM me about PE

kinda struggling with foothold. It has to do with eval() ?

And another hint, for me I don’t know why but with burp the rev shell no work. I’ve try the same payload on the Searching URL directly and it work…

Yea, try to anderstand how it works and try to do something with you’re research

ok, tysm

did you succeed? If needed I can PM you with links that can help in your research. I had a little trouble finding yesterday too so I got help