Official Anubis Discussion

Hi, I need help to get root. I tried for days to escalate to root . Is it possible to get help from somebody? Thanks

D̶i̶d̶ a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ r̶o̶o̶t̶e̶d̶ u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ m̶e̶t̶h̶o̶d̶?̶ m̶a̶y̶ I̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶ n̶u̶d̶g̶e̶?̶ Update : Just rooted anubis (I think it should be the intended method), dm if anyone need a nudge

please stop to bruteforce SMB !!!

Can anyone help me on to root?

Managed to get user. Some idea of how to get root, but no progress yet.

C:\Windows\system32>whoami nt authority\system Fun box - I learned a lot. Thanks @4ndr34z !

Hint´s around reverse shell 2??? I can get rce but just can’t figure out how to spawn a shell. That 5 minute delay kind of makes me hate this box… :frowning:

Type your comment> @f1rstr3am said: > Hint´s around reverse shell 2??? I can get rce but just can’t figure out how to spawn a shell. That 5 minute delay kind of makes me hate this box… :frowning: Windows… strange encodings without purpose… :frowning: Got user now.

Got shell but completely baffled now… I noticed someone said PtH was the way to go but that was unintended and no longer works?

This box is kicking my ■■■… I feel like I’ve done so much and still don’t even have user lol

How did someone root this in 26 mins? I’ve been working on it for 2 days now :rofl:

Without any spoilers I hope… I got first shell, found there was another place to look and after forever trying to get that to work I was able to pivot and get some hashes and get a PW but kinda(TOTALLY) stuck now. I can use those to read but not write and I’m pulling out lots of hair I can’t afford to lose lol

I still have an error 404, I’ve validated /etc/***ts, but the error remains, I can’t even list the directories…

in the same spot. I could use a hint as well

Don’t get the callback from the “Excel” - doing the box along Ippsec’s video but no matter what I try (for a day now) there’s no callback happening. Works locally, no idea what’s the issue. Could someone confirm this still works? (or use root access and take an actual look, plz)

Without changing a thing it worked once, but only the first part, then never again. IDK, gotta stopp here I guess. So far great box, sadly you can’t continue w/0 this step.

Seems more stable now, there’s a fixed interval it seems, maybe also EDR / AV didn’t like my filenames.