Multimaster

@Caracal said:

Totally agree with you, too sad. it was a great box !
I though they will at least release an Insane Windows box to replace it but no, instead *nix :confused:
Too much *nix machines, not enough windows machines.

Yeah - it does seem like there is a bit of an imbalance!

However, with the insane boxes, the OS doesn’t matter to me, its all a living nightmare.

I still feel the weeks I spent with Multimaster. I’m bit a sad on it’s retiring.

@gunroot said:

I still feel the weeks I spent with Multimaster. I’m bit a sad on it’s retiring.

I am genuinely excited about seeing some write ups though.

There were steps on this box where it took hours to get anything and I’d love to see if there were better ways to progress.

This box caused so much mental pain…

@TazWake I think some steps are intentionally designed to spend weeks and months. ?? Almost 4 users are in the machine.

I did the box (user and root) in about 15min using the Zerologon attack CVE-2020-1472 which is a dangerous flaw in Windows Server systems and originally disclosed in August. An exploit exists, check the official writeup.

Type your comment> @k4wld said:

I did the box (user and root) in about 15min using the Zerologon attack CVE-2020-1472 which is a dangerous flaw in Windows Server systems and originally disclosed in August. An exploit exists, check the official writeup.

yikes