Money Flowz [OSINT]

None Opened a discussion for MoneyFlowz, so i did!

Too easy for discussion

I checked everywhere, but couldnt get anything useful, any nudges would be appreciated

Spoiler Removed

“Vitalik” suggests links to cryptocurrencies but I can’t find anything meaningful

Too easy

Ok, done. Nice one but definitely a bit more difficult that OSINT challenges from @greenwolf

Spoiler Removed

Really easy challenge, you’d probably be able to finish it in under 10 clicks … pretty straight forward. I’m not even sure if there are any rabbit holes along the way to get lost into.

This is a very easy challenge, but I will give some hints if some people get stuck and need some help.

1. It is an OSINT challenge so use your usual sources, it’s one of them.
  2. When you find your target, you should always check what they are talking about and sharing. Remember that you are told that this person is a hustler.
  3. When you find Frank’s hustle, make sure you read everything on the page.
  4. When looking back in history you should look at the key points and investigate it. Don’t get too carried away at this point.

I don’t think I can give any more details without giving too much away. Good luck!

I am at the Stt website, and have got the Etm address. Checked address on R*****n.e****scan.io website. What am i missing now. PLEAS E HELP!

@bithunt3r said:

I am at the Stt website, and have got the Etm address. Checked address on R*****n.e****scan.io website. What am i missing now. PLEAS E HELP!

Look for where the money is flowing to and remember not to get too carried away. When I did it I started getting carried away, noticed it went no where, so I looked closer and found the flag.

I was lost… but only because i didnt notice you could view something differently than “default”.

I got to the st site, and got the hs*** which leads me to be*ne , not sure where should I look for next, seems like a rabbit hole to me

My hint for this is not to rely on a search engine! Like Ghostccamm says, go to your usual sites!

ahhahahah simple but funny :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Tikvah said:

My hint for this is not to rely on a search engine! Like Ghostccamm says, go to your usual sites!

what are the usual sites ? can you mention some useful sites in general

stuck on the foothold…harder than I thought

Do not avoid hex values

Type your comment> @Wh1rlw1nd said:

Type your comment> @Tikvah said:

what are the usual sites ? can you mention some useful sites in general

Try the big social media sites. Remember these challenges are created by people like you and me; they use free accounts.