[JET] Fortress

Maybe because the tasks that you see on enum phase are not the ‘overflown’ challenge…

i struggle to figure out what the going deeper means xD

@dodo said:
Maybe because the tasks that you see on enum phase are not the ‘overflown’ challenge…

Got it, that is what i wanted to know.

@w31rd0 said:
i struggle to figure out what the going deeper means xD

i am wondering if digging is related with dig-ging ))

Hi, can anyone me nudge me in the right direction? I’m still in the two binaries… Please PM me

kinda got lost after first flag… Would love some help for initial foothold, PM :confused:

dig or drill it!

i got some flag but no digging in i got the flags after
i cant find the real web site
any hint

Anyone Able to lend a pointer on the Command flag?

Feel free to PM me about Digging In or Going Deeper (although this one is pretty trivial tbh), haven’t gotten past that yet though.

1 Like

@tzar19 said:
Anyone able to lend a pointer on the Command flag?

i would like to ask too … is it XSS?

If you’re at the point where you are looking at a particular thing to exploit, look closely at how it is structured and you should be able to figure out how to attack it.

not sure if i am there yet

i’m looking at some dashboard, with almost all functionality disabled, except for that one

am i supposed to attack the framework? i.e. find a CVE, use msf etc.

You’re on the right track with that one. I don’t wanna give away too much, but feel free to PM me if you get stuck.

yep ok, i’ll keep going down that rabbit hole first

I’m in the same boat as you @evandrix. I figure the attack vector has to be related to that thing, since it’s basically the only thing there.

yeah, they designed this box well

i think it is to do with the hidden thing?

the progress titles give some hint? Command…

@evandrix said:

@tzar19 said:
Anyone able to lend a pointer on the Command flag?

i would like to ask too … is it XSS?

I hope this is not a spoiler: It is not XSS

============================

Can we actually get any of these flags:
Secret Message
Elasticity
Member Manager
Memo

without overflown? or is it necessary to get overflown before finishing them?

It doesn’t appear to be necessary to get overflown first. I just got “More Secrets” without it.

@billbrasky said:
It doesn’t appear to be necessary to get overflown first. I just got “More Secrets” without it.

I didn’t write “more secrets” in my initial comment for this reason :slight_smile: I’m talking about the other flags

Is anyone able to provide any nudges with Memo and Member Manager? I have the files in question but am scratching my head on how to approach these.