[JET] Fortress

Seems like all other “files” can load but get 504 on the login page and the “command” area

Anyone else doing this fortress these days?

I am…but I can only get 7 flags. These last 4 are killing me and I’m not sure where else to turn.

Type your comment> @p00dl3 said:

Seems like all other “files” can load but get 504 on the login page and the “command” area

Yea I’m getting error. Need reset votes and all. Frustrating after accidentally killing my shell session ?‍♂️

Can anyone give me a nudge on the command part? I think I’ve found something but I’m unable to exploit it… I’m cursing but I’m not receiving what I should receive…

Type your comment> @Y0urM4m4 said:

Can anyone give me a nudge on the command part? I think I’ve found something but I’m unable to exploit it… I’m cursing but I’m not receiving what I should receive…

Forget it! I was cursing at the wrong place…

Can someone send me a PM to help me with the command?

Is there anybody who could chat with the localhost “rubberband” services? they look stuck… Or do they need a special handshake ?

Is there anybody who knows a good tutorial on x64 bof?

I am stuck at overflown. I know what the name of the binary is pointing to, still I cannot make my exploit to work. Any hint/nudge will be appreciated.

I’m also stuck on the overflow. I’m able to control the r*p and spawn a shell in gdb but cannot make it work outside. Any PM for hints?

EDIT: Finally did overflow :slight_smile:

Stuck on Elasticity. Would appreiciate a hint!

also stuck on elasticity, cant build the correct payload for the injection… any nudge?

EDIT: Finally did it

Could someone PM me for hints with digging, please.

Got stuck on Overflown now since 3 days…
If anyone could give me a helping hand here, i would be very happy…

tried s…t session etc. but maybe the machine is buggy or i really just dont get forward…
Please give me a hand via pm or here. Thanks

Who wants to help me with the overflow and other flags as I am a noob on debugging and almost have a shell but it crashes to quick without accepting any commands. Must say I really dont know what I am doing actually.

Nobody on this thread? Do you need to create a shell first to get the sourcecode for overflow?

I don’t think that you well get the source code for overflow. You could reverse-engineer the binary, though.

Hey all, I’m stuck on Elasticity… been through all ten pages of this post and didn’t see any hints that I could use.

If someone can reach out and give me a nudge I’d appreciate it.

TIA!

I get the EAX is driven by a certain something to change the pointer but I am not a C ninja, I feel like this would be such an opportunity to learn… but its looking round Google on where to start without knowing what to Google…

Would anyone be willing to lend a hand with a leak, but not so much to achieve it, but teach it?