[JET] Fortress

I’m currently stuck on digging in, either i’m stupid or is has something to do with dig /dns enumeration, can anyone give me a small hint? and why i can readout the flag for overflown?

me too .But I got the next flag. I entered his backstage and got the next flag, indicating that the backstage can be broken

Hello stuck on Elasticity for 4–5 days, machine got reset I believe 1 day a go and still having the same issue connecting to the official standard port and another a bit above timing out… can someone PM me see if this is the right way because if not at least I can change my approach. Thanks

Hi all ! I started JET Fortress and got 3 first flag. Now im stuck for Bypass Authentication. Im looking for someone who want to help me please.

I was stuck there, too…think of what you usualy test on logins. When you can’t directly bypass an authentication, maybe you can use an automation-tool that gets you a dump of credentials.

Something is wrong with this machine, port 9999 is not listening anymore. I started with this fortress a week ago, 9999 was up. But now it’s not. I just voted for the machine reset, it’s been rebooted, but it didn’t help.

I also stuck with Elasticity.
I have terminal as ***x, I see files from ***x and ***y, but not sure if I understand what to do with them yet. But this will be the next step. Right now I’m trying to solve Elasticity part and I have timeouts from both ports. I tried IPv4 and IPv6, different hostnames and so on. I just can’t use REST API for some reason. Maybe I just don’t see something.
Any hint is appreciated.
P.S. I start suspecting it’s not about ports but about encrypted files and I need to look into them.

can you help me the diggin in part i can’t get the flag

can you help me in the digging in part and going depper part

1 Like

Stuck for a few days at Elasticity. I’m pretty sure I’m aiming at the correct ports locally but it keeps timing out. Please DM me if you have a pointer or two

I’ve solved most of JET but am stuck on Elasticity, anyone know how to fix it? You can also DM me if you have problems with the previous flags

anyone got overflow? i am stuck

for some reason you need to append the leaked address at the payload i just tried it and it works i don’t know the reason why

I got to the point where I can read and need to pwn leak.

I can call handler and get Bye back. I also understand that there are not enough rop gadgets to call system. I tried ret2csu, but as I understand there are also not enough gadgets for this.

I’m trying to ret2dl, w/ pwntools. But it says that it can’t find any instructions for syscall.

Given the progression of the challenge, it feels like I’m chasing a rabbithole and it should be simpler than that. Can anyone give a hint?

Can someone give a hint on elasticity? The web api seem to accept some chars, e.g. \ or quotes, but I don’t seem to be able to do anything with it.

Internal ports 9200/9300 not responding. Not sure what to do at this point.

try dig it then you will find some domain name

Could someone please give me a nudge on bypass authentication? I’ve tried everything I know, and all sorts of tools…

Edit: NVM I got it

You have the ip address, you need the domain name - so dig it

Hi everyone, loving it so far :slight_smile:
One thing is troubling me, though. I solved “More Secrets” without solving “Secret Message” first… What did I do wrong? Are we dealing with the same files, or is this first challenge about something completely different, that I missed in my enum? Thanks a lot!

Can smb help me with overflown? Every time I got segm fault