jeeves ..

unexpected char: ‘’ @ line 2, column 188.
calhost/netcat-master.zip”,“C:\Users\Adm

while using powershell???
what is this any body?
Parsing?

Seems like you need to escape some characters to parse

Why create multiple topics for the same box? Why ask for help with simple things that you could ask google?

People REALLY should try to figure things out for themselves before asking for shit to be handed to them on the forums… This forum seems to be quickly going from “I want to learn, I just need a point in the right direction - no spoilers please” to “I kant figur this ez r8ted box out cuz i hvnt tryed neth1ng. sum1 plz halp!”

smh…

@likwidsec said:
Why create multiple topics for the same box? Why ask for help with simple things that you could ask google?

People REALLY should try to figure things out for themselves before asking for shit to be handed to them on the forums… This forum seems to be quickly going from “I want to learn, I just need a point in the right direction - no spoilers please” to “I kant figur this ez r8ted box out cuz i hvnt tryed neth1ng. sum1 plz halp!”

smh…

i kind of agree on this thought, i know i’ve commented on a LOT of jeeves related threads in the last few weeks so the answers are out there, just have to be willing to search for them

@fhlipZero said:

@likwidsec said:

smh…

i kind of agree on this thought, i know i’ve commented on a LOT of jeeves related threads in the last few weeks so the answers are out there, just have to be willing to search for them

Definitely. I totally agree with you. I’m starting to learn a lot about pen-testing and hacking, and I’m doing so because I am doing things by myself, and whenever I don’t know something about a particular piece of software or whatever, I google it.

From time to time, I have to admit, I like to make use of the “shoutbox” to pour out my frustration…hahahah

Cheers