Jarvis

Is something off with the box? Getting banned at the first try without bruteforcing anything…

I’m onto root and using simple enum I found something that could be useful. Unfortunately requires me to be able to use an editor on the reverse shell. (The command according to the internet will open an editor for me using the right params to create something new…) Am I on the right track? Could somebody help me how to make that work with a reverse shell? Feel silly being stuck on this.

Nevermind, figured it out and rooted. AWESOME box. Also learned something abou unix today :slight_smile:

can somebody help me? i’m still a beginner who wants to learn. Im stuck in finding the py file. I’m also trying to bypass something using some sort of sl i******n . Please pm me

Type your comment> @Zot said:

Wow, Jarvis is fun, but I can’t make much progress. The server is getting beaten too badly by people. Crawls, then gets reset, crawls, reset, etc. Guess I can wait until things calm down. Or go VIP again. I’m not going to spoil anything, but here’s a tip. If you look up Infoblox NetMRI 7.1.4 Shell Escape / Privilege Escalation, you might just learn something, about yourself :wink: no not really, more about shells.

This made me curious, how you thought about infoblox? :joy:

■■■■! I just caught that user! XD

I didn’t notice I was overlooking a basic ‘dynamic web vuln’.

Try Harder! Douche them hotel rooms :stuck_out_tongue:

Moving to root… :wink:

Spoiler Removed

Can anyone pm for a nudge with the last part for root? I am having some issues editing/creating with the special command.

if anyone could give me a push towards the ■■■■ syntax for S*******l it would be nice.

EDIT: NVM got it.

Rather new, could really do with a nice hint towards the initial foothold, I’m looking at the right page I think, but when I attempt to check a certain file through the URL I get nothing.
Edit: My extended dirbuster found something!

Hey guys,
I got pn creds by using sp , I found a LFI on p****n page also but I couldn’t get a shell. I usually get ssh rsa key to get a ssh shell but seems like that doesnt work on this box .

Rooted
It’s was a good box, thank you

Yeah, no. I’m stuck, could use some tips!

I am really stuck trying to get user. If anyone could PM me some help, I’d appreciate it.

Heya,

I seem to be stuck where a lot of people are trying to get user. Trying to get that one script working in my favor. Read through all the discussion but still can’t get it. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: After fiddling around a bit I managed to get a shell for user, hurray. On to root.

Edit2: Looking for assistance with S********tl. Looking around at some resources to see how I can leverage it to get root.

Edit3: Rooted with some assistance. Thanks to everyone who left a hint in this thread.

Coming back to this box after a few days, and wouldn’t mind a nudge on root. I am in as w**-d****. have found s*******l.

I think having a shell as w**-d*** is causing issues. I can’t seem to leverage s******.p* to get to the “other” user.

Am I in a rabbit hole?

Thanks

OK so I got user, looked around for something to exploit found s*******l and a script I could use to possibly escalate and face-planted my laptop through lack of sleep (thanks HTB, good learning curve) am I on the correct route to root, confirmation required if anyone has it, cheers :slight_smile:

stuck at the beginning…
i’ve found creds using sq***p but i don’t understand where to put them…

Type your comment> @cptUP said:

stuck at the beginning…
i’ve found creds using sq***p but i don’t understand where to put them…

try diggin deeper in this tool’s functionalities :wink:

@mojorisin said:
OK so I got user, looked around for something to exploit found s*******l and a script I could use to possibly escalate and face-planted my laptop through lack of sleep (thanks HTB, good learning curve) am I on the correct route to root, confirmation required if anyone has it, cheers :slight_smile:

yes :wink: im stuck there also