Jarvis

Type your comment> @h0plite said:

I’m lost in pivoting to user p_____r. I understand that something must be done with the file s_______y especially with -p option. Any hint for abusing the option (I new remote shell with w_____a priv ?

There are lots of hints for how to do this in this forum thread already.

Rooted !

Really nice box ! PM me if you’re stuck :slight_smile:

This was a fun easy box.

Very curious about the separation of user here and there.

I can’t see the file that I write by the user pep*** here if I logged in into s** …

If someone knows the reason I would love to hear it …

@manulqwerty @Ghostpp7

Wonder if anyone else found the user flag from the early enumeration stage lol

Finally rooted it!! Huge thanks to @rub1ks for the explaination and nudge. If anyone needs any help please DM me.

Edited: Nvm

Type your comment

Type your comment> @ivnnn1 said:

I’m stuck at s*****r.py, trying to execute commands but I’m not finding any solution. Can someone PM me?

@CrystalSage said:
Stuck as w**-***a. Need to escalate to user. Can anyone help ?

Just think " how you can bypass filtered command" on google :slight_smile: This is all you need.

anyone around for a quick question for root?

Just got a root after few days stuck on s********y due wrong syntax lol.

Many thanks to @env for the user stage hints

what a fun box. Think its already been said, but make sure for root, you have a full interactive shell.

need some hints guys I am executing commands in the py script and all I get is another ##w#d### shell

Type your comment> @fr33s0ul said:

need some hints guys I am executing commands in the py script and all I get is another ##w#d### shell

I assume that it’s because you running it as ##w#d### so that seems to be logical

@Ekka
yes because I tried to run it in s#d# and s# and all I get in errors and when I insert commands in the script I’m always a w###d###
EDIT!:
I GOT USER!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU SO MUCH YOU SHAKED MY BRAIN

@fr33s0ul great to hear it :slight_smile:

i’m going mad with root. any nudge over pm would really be appreciated

I got a reverse shell with w***a user and now i’m Stuck on the priv esc to the user.
Can someone give me a nudge?

@Mr0wl a linux enumeration script such as LinEnum or lse.sh should help

Just r00ted this box. Really enjoyed this box. Had a few issues with bad shells etc, but I kept spawning some new ones. If you’re on the road to root, and something isn’t working for you, try changing the directory. Happy hacking guys…

ROOOTED!

User: Swagshop machine (root) prepared me about this (not exactly the same, but in my case I used the same page tutorial), so from data to user in no time!

Root: Once you get s*******l is the key for privileges escalation, just google how create something related… is really easy don’t overthink ! If for some reason you can’t enable it, change shell (it fixed in my case)

PM if you need help