Irked

Spoiler Removed - egre55

Spoiler Removed - egre55

And like @asami mentioned, you’ve found half of what you need… now go get the other half. There’s a really good chance you’ve already seen it!

Any hints for privesc?

@Pierre ye I got it :slight_smile:

I cant seem to get a foothold :confused: any tips on services to enumerate? been looking into rp****d

anyone having issues connecting to the “chat” service? I keep getting disconnected shortly after connecting

@charybdis Same here

@charybdis and @legerdemain try knocking on every door, a few of them should answer and then the rest is pretty straightforward :wink:

Spoiler Removed - egre55

got the shell. Any hint for user/root? Thanks.

I’ve used a privesc on a specific red file on a different machine, but can’t seem to get it to work now. The version matches and I have gone through a few permutations, so I want to move on, but it haunts me. If someone can under stand this vague (four obvious reasons) question, please let me know if I should keep banging my head against this particular wall.

Edit: got root. If anyone is wondering, definitely not via the thing I was referring to, but still a red file.

rooted, i really liked the box, it was not as easy as jerry but still very fun. Thanks to the creator

good to have some times a easy box to just roll with it with out having to bang your head against the wall for hours or days :smiley: going to vote pro because is a inux box. <3

got root…pm for hints…

Got root. The priv escalation was a rabbit hole. Obvious once one practices the fundamentals.

need initial foothold for this machine

Got a shell, can see the file I want to read. However, every command I know to read a file in a terminal returns no output and seems to kill my shell… it doesnt disconnect just becomes unresponsive

i know what exploit to use , i see what port i need to introduction in msfconsole i discovered with nmap , i see is open …but shell don’t work ,wtf ?

it was working earlier with no issues, everyone waking up breaking box :stuck_out_tongue: , did get the shell again after reset when i was having issues too