Hint for Fighter

@adyd said:
hi all. I don’t mind hard work, can someone tell me if old member site is in one of the standard wordlists or is this a guess. I have run through the usual ones and not found anything yet.

+1

I can execute command on the system and retrieve its output, however the user is very limited and the windows defender is preventing me from creating any executable files, any hint on this stage

How does defender know it is an exe. Could it still be executable and not look like one.

@valkyrix said:

@adyd said:
hi all. I don’t mind hard work, can someone tell me if old member site is in one of the standard wordlists or is this a guess. I have run through the usual ones and not found anything yet.

+1

+1 , my head hurts.

@m0noc said:
How does defender know it is an exe. Could it still be executable and not look like one.

+1

@npsoni said:

@valkyrix said:

@adyd said:

+1

+1 , my head hurts.

think outside the box

l> @r4bit said:

@npsoni said:

@valkyrix said:

@adyd said:

+1

+1 , my head hurts.

think outside the box

haha i even went as far as to make a new wordlist with ALL the words on the homepage using “cewl”. Still cant get the old site. Been days now, can someone PM me ffs :frowning:

Hey anyone can pm me ? I’ve a restringed shell and i think that i know what exploit i need to use… Help :tired_face:

been looking at (and completing - yippie) other boxes. come back to this one. feel like a complete idiot as cannot find old member site. tried all tools, dirb, dirbuster, wfuzz, gobuster, burp, zap, with 10+ wordlists and cannot find anything. tried extension searches, tried cewl. so not for lack of trying, please tell me is this guess work out is there a scanner and wordlist which will find, pretty please…

PM me if you think a spoiler!

@adyd said:
been looking at (and completing - yippie) other boxes. come back to this one. feel like a complete idiot as cannot find old member site. tried all tools, dirb, dirbuster, wfuzz, gobuster, burp, zap, with 10+ wordlists and cannot find anything. tried extension searches, tried cewl. so not for lack of trying, please tell me is this guess work out is there a scanner and wordlist which will find, pretty please…

may be u need to do something other than just executing ur exe… think out of the box :bleep_bloop:

@adyd @valkyrix

For people who cant find the members section: You were given important information in the first blog post (It’s marked as important!). Probably means the creator intends you to use it. Think it through. Think how you should leverage that information. Think HOW you can use it.

@XXYXZX said:
@adyd @valkyrix

For people who cant find the members section: You were given important information in the first blog post (It’s marked as important!). Probably means the creator intends you to use it. Think it through. Think how you should leverage that information. Think HOW you can use it.

thanks, think i found it. not just to figure out how to actually get into the site ._.

@valkyrix said:

@XXYXZX said:
@adyd @valkyrix

thanks, think i found it. not just to figure out how to actually get into the site ._.

Let’s just say that this step is simpler than you might think. A lot of funkiness going on there but stay old school and straightforward.

what to inject, it’s been weeks im trying without results ?

@peek
A lot of times it’s very hard to know WHAT if you don’t fully explore HOW. :blush: It seems counter intuitive but it helps in puzzles like this.

@XXYXZX said:
@adyd @valkyrix

I’ve googled and attempted different URLs based on the newest post on the page with nothing but 404s. Can someone PM me nudge me along?

@XXYXZX said:
@adyd @valkyrix

After intensive playing with options everything I got is 301 Moved permanently to “old” member site and 403 forbidden again -:frowning:
Really frustrating.

any hints on what to do after u find the members page? been stuck for a while :persevere:

@valkyrix same here. I’ve sqlmap’d the ■■■■ out of it and tried manual .net specific injections with no luck.