HDC

@Lok1 said:
hi guys !!
I am on the security area and i cant send this email, i try to send to everyone everywhere nothing work … can someone pm me with some help ?

Feel free to PM me.

okay - im where i think i need to be, have found the ‘good boys’ to send to but… i feel there is something missing after i send…? this is probably something i am going to punch myself in the face once i see it too… nudge anyone?

@whammy said:
okay - im where i think i need to be, have found the ‘good boys’ to send to but… i feel there is something missing after i send…? this is probably something i am going to punch myself in the face once i see it too… nudge anyone?

okay - punching myself now… found it.

@bkmstar said:
Hi Guys ,
I have been having issues with this website. One of them is filtered ports, i used an aggressive scan the other week and i was able to get several Open ports and Today nmap has displayed 1000 filtered ports. Is any one having the same issue , if so is there any solutions ?

This is a Web challenge, not a box. Don’t scan ports or try to get into the machine. Just play with the challenge in your browser (or proxy, wireshark, whatever)

You need patience and effort to solve this one… got the flag :mrgreen:

I’m so stuck. i cant find the stego pw for either of the files i found. i tried using every odd word i found anywhere in the sources. i have the “good boys” mail but nothing i try to do with them works. And i still have no clue what those werid characters on that one page are. any hint would be welcome at this point.

the last line of the godboys lets me suspect, that there is some kind of information hidden in there but i see nothing.

EDIT: i got it now but im not sure why. i just did something i already did like 20 times and suddenly it worked. im so confused.

if someone could explain to me what happened there plz pm me.

i cant find the emails?