HackBack

Interesting name for a windows box!

Starting the convo.

so much info…

should we get a fishing rod for this box? :confused:

that a****.*****. seems like a hint, but also doesn’t seem to exist…

Reel in that shell…

Wrong Identifier!

@cognitiv3 said:
that a****.*****. seems like a hint, but also doesn’t seem to exist…

Saw that, tried setting it in my hosts file, didn’t do anything. :confused:

Nice ass.

Is go***** is a rabbit hole?

I got the API command output from IIS but not sure what to do with it.

Working on my “Missing Command!”. Is the machine fighting back?

@SolSanctum it does go to a webpage

Stuck at the obfuscated JS and “Se**** L**** B*****” thingy :frowning:

Type your comment> @AlbertJ said:

Stuck at the obfuscated JS and “Se**** L**** B*****” thingy :frowning:

Me too !! :frowning:

Trying to access we******.*** found through the JS, currently just keep getting redirected back to the functionless a****.*****. :expressionless:

Nvm… progress. I have a log file teasing me.

.

Type your comment> @Scalpel said:

Working on my “Missing Command!”. Is the machine fighting back?

I got something other than missing command … dono what to do further… will try harder

Ahh…I think I’m starting to get somewhere with the go****

Type your comment> @rahul3515 said:

Type your comment> @AlbertJ said:

Stuck at the obfuscated JS and “Se**** L**** B*****” thingy :frowning:

Me too !! :frowning:

Same point