Frolic

@x00byte said:
ok i found a user and pass

same found username and pasword, but failed to login, wtf
succed login, but i dont know what character i see in the page LoL

hey guys, could anyone give me a hint? i got 2 creds. when i log into one service, i get weird !!..! stuff, i donā€™t know what to do with it. but also i found different credentials but idk where to put them.

if anyone could give a hint, that would be nice. thanks.

same boat here and 0*** dont mean much.

@0x29A said:
Ben the zoo keeper or David the aquarist could probably read it, but theyā€™d have to ask their friend to interpret it.

This is a very good hint, but it might fly over peoplesā€™ heads if they donā€™t know what theyā€™re looking for to begin with. So to expand on it a tiny bit: Esoteric languages.

1 Like

@banteng999 said:

@x00byte said:

with found creds??

@mazafaka said:

@banteng999 said:

@x00byte said:

with found creds??

if you enumerate more, you would found some cred, but you will be disapointed when succed to login, only weird character founded

I see. Good point. I was thinking that earlier and went right over it. Iā€™ve used similar for evasion.

Solved those ā€¦?! but it just lead to another random charactersā€¦ It looks like a key. Stilling finding ways to use it.

@MilkPowder said:
Solved those ā€¦?! but it just lead to another random charactersā€¦ It looks like a key. Stilling finding ways to use it.

can you pm me??

@banteng999 said:
if you enumerate more, you would found some cred, but you will be disapointed when succed to login, only weird character founded
found some files, but I cannot log in with them ā€¦ stuck >: (

Iā€™m past the weird chars stageā€¦ but ā– ā– ā– ā–  this box feels more like a CTF challenge so far :frowning:

@LoneW0lf said:
Iā€™m past the weird chars stageā€¦ but ā– ā– ā– ā–  this box feels more like a CTF challenge so far :frowning:

Thatā€™s because it isā€¦

@blobbo said:

@LoneW0lf said:

what?

I rooted Jerry then started this lol what a difference. I also got creds from http enum and didnā€™t really get anywhere. Same problems mentioned above. Iā€™m guessing you have to use them with smb enum? I got somewhere with that but very little progress and went round in circles. Hours past, im taking a break for now. Welcome any hints. Brute force ssh?

@LoneW0lf said:

Can you please pm a hint for the weird characters decoding?

hey guys !
im stuck at after the login is the .!?!! useful or itā€™s just a troll ?

@flokii said:
hey guys !

Its definately usefulā€¦ at least I think it is??
There is a method to turn it into something else, read the previous posts for some good hints. Think esoterically.

But, once you turn it into something more usable, it almost looks like a key of some sort, but its notā€¦

any idea with what to do with the decode ā€¦!? string

@jreeves said:

@flokii said:
hey guys !

Its definately usefulā€¦ at least I think it is??
There is a method to turn it into something else, read the previous posts for some good hints. Think esoterically.

But, once you turn it into something more usable, it almost looks like a key of some sort, but its notā€¦

any idea with what to do with the decode ā€¦!? string

Same here, can see some informations when trying to decode (seems to be filename) but cannot get something relevant.

Any hints ?

@banteng999 said:

@blobbo said:

@LoneW0lf said:

what?

This box is a pure CTF challenge IMHO

chat for hints and discussion