Friendzone - HackTheBox

Type your comment> @JusticeSS said:

Could someone PM me a nudge? I’m stuck on the Haha page. I think I have an idea but help would be appreciated!

pm me i’ll help you…

Got user. Thanks to @ghost0437 :slight_smile:
Now on to root.

Thanks to @ghost0437 for the hint on the user part.
Had no fun at all with all those rabbit holes…
Root was simple, but cool, learned a new tool for watching cronjobs, so overall nice box :slight_smile:
If someone needs little help, feel free to pm

I reached point where I am told admin page is not ready. I am blank where to go next. tried fuzzing on all sd s… Could some one pm me and guide …

Can anyone drop some hints via PM, please? :smiley:

Type your comment> @dybtrono0 said:

I reached point where I am told admin page is not ready. I am blank where to go next. tried fuzzing on all sd s… Could some one pm me and guide …

Finally Rooted

I’ve dug up some info during my enum but I’m having trouble connecting to any of it. I suspect I’m doing something wrong with the r*****.c***. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Anyone any tips for the right path (LFI)?

I’m going to be brutally honest here. I read all the forum plus some extra studies as well. Started to work on this box 2 weeks ago, daily 1 hours and I got nowhere. I know that a lot of you fine gentleman are up to help anyone. I am new to HTB, did a few metaspoilable, etc and if you guys tell me, that this is an easy box, than I will have no choice but to change career.
Enumerated, got the c###.txt with admin: W… I can’t find any haha[whatever] page, did like 15 types of dns enum. HOW?!
Please drop me a lifeline here, I am desperate, I nearly broke my laptop in half…

After 2 days of struggle, Found the page which says Admin page is not developed yet !!! check for another one but still not able to find anything useful. Can anyone please send hints via. PM?

Help pm plss

Finally rooted :slight_smile:

rooted! Thanks, @ghost0437 @tehmoon for all your help :smiley:

I’m really stuck. I found the user credentials. Unable to root the box.
Tried the cron jobs but no luck. Any hint would be appreciated.

Hi guys… I’m doing my nut over root… Quite disheartening reading how easy it seems to be, I know whats going on and what i’d like to achieve and what files are writeable in what directories etc… I just can’t seem to achieve what I want to achieve, I have never come across this type of thing before, so i’m completely lost. A push would be appreciated if anyone can lend a hand?

hahahah!! As always… I end up sending a ■■■■■■ message and I crack it… Sorted… r00t dance!!!

Can someone please pm me for hint on LFI for HaHa page? Enumerated the ■■■■ out of it and still stuck.

Hi,
I found c***.txt, enumerated port 53, also did d**, but not sure where next.
To whom can I DM for small hints?
Thanks

Type your comment> @Thms84 said:

I’m going to be brutally honest here. I read all the forum plus some extra studies as well. Started to work on this box 2 weeks ago, daily 1 hours and I got nowhere. I know that a lot of you fine gentleman are up to help anyone. I am new to HTB, did a few metaspoilable, etc and if you guys tell me, that this is an easy box, than I will have no choice but to change career.
Enumerated, got the c###.txt with admin: W… I can’t find any haha[whatever] page, did like 15 types of dns enum. HOW?!
Please drop me a lifeline here, I am desperate, I nearly broke my laptop in half…

Kind of in the same boat. Everyone here is talking about doing a z*** t******* but nothing I’m doing is working. Even the Ippsec video people are talking about isn’t helping.

Can someone help with HaHa page. I am stuck > @Yohnny said:

Can someone please pm me for hint on LFI for HaHa page? Enumerated the ■■■■ out of it and still stuck.

I am on the same side.
Any hints via PM would be appreciated.