[FORTRESS] Akerva

I’m trying to fuzz the /b******/ directory based off of script from flag3 but no luck. You guys have any idea? I am doing correct i guess and no response receiving.

EDIT: Got it!

Someone who want vote for akerva reset? I’m at flag5 but anytime got pin error on con***e

Edit: nevermind got flag

First fortress I did, loved it. Was around the same difficulty as the medium boxes but I definitely got a lot of ideas from the nudges here. As others have said there is very minimal fuzzing/dirbing that needs to be done. If you are spending more then a minute doing it you are doing something wrong.

If you are stuck on earlier flags, remember that nmap does more then just scan ports, and it’s a good idea to keep track of any interesting information you find along the way. PM me if you need a sanity check, I definitely did on flag 4 and 5.

If someone could vote for reset, got stuck on one point. Thanks

I’m stuck on openbook flag, found the way to regenerate the secret but have no clue why it still does not work…

Regarding the PIN exploit, I’m really confused a> @waspy said:

Type your comment> @Karthik0x00 said:

Type your comment> @Phase0 said:

Type your comment> @Karthik0x00 said:

(Quote)
mind if I PM you to verify the params? Tried getting them again but no luck

Pm me.

fuzz it with known python extensions

This hint got me through the PIN exploit. Was beginning to lose my mind as I was certain to have all the correct parameters. I’m still super confused as to why it does work with one extension, and not another. Were we supposed to guess it ?

Can someone give me a nudge on the exploit? Can’t get it to work, tryied a loooooot of stuff…

need some help on flag 4,
how to access /bs/bp_.z*p file?

Edit: Got it!

Got it, thanks @Harbard @Faisallkhann

Type your comment> @HadesSec said:

Can I PM someone regarding last flag? The crypto is absolutely messing with me, really, REALLY stuck, thank you.

How about analyzing the cipher?
How about changing it to something else?

*if you already know the cipher type → look for the alphabets? anything missing? anything weird?
*if you’re done with the above → look at the website homepage! what is it all about?

Anyone around to help review my P** parameters? Can’t see what I’m missing with them at the moment, have re-enumerated off the box several times but no dice.

Hello Everyone

Same issue with the P** for me (Flag #5)

I verified the parameters
I tried with python2.7, python3.7 or python3.9
got the same result

Never have the correct P** :neutral:
thanks for PM

Hey guys,
Can I get some nudge on the 4th flag (Now You See Me)?
I think my approach is not right

Nice box so far.

Type your comment> @D4rm1 said: > Hello Everyone > > Same issue with the P** for me (Flag #5) > > I verified the parameters > I tried with python2.7, python3.7 or python3.9 > got the same result > > Never have the correct P** :neutral: > thanks for PM I’m in the same situation. I would appreciate If someone could help me to see my failure Thanks!

Could someone please PM me regarding the last flag? Totally stuck on that one. Thanks!

Hello!
I’m totally clueless on the P** Flag 5.
Rechecked all bits and versions but didn’t get a correct P**
Could anyone give me a hint, what i’ve done wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Edit: don’t know how but stumbled over an interesting blog about faster code importation

Hello,

I’m totally stuck at finding flag 7 (“Super Mushroom”). I have enumerated everything using linp***.s*, find, ps, and grep as well as my***. I have no clue… Could anyone give me a hint? What have I missed so far?

Thanks a lot.

Edit: Nevermind. Got it.

Could we get some votes to restart the lab? Werkzeug (port 5000) seems to have crashed.

Any hints on how do decipher the thing for the last flag? I know what kind of cipher it is, but are we supposed to guess/deduce the key from somewhere? The tools I tried online and with python don’t produce anything worthwhile.

1 Like