Forest

Type your comment> @hubi277 said:

Im trying to use multiple scripts from tool mentioned here a lot of times but all i get is
KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM
can someone dm me with some tip becouse im trying for a long time now and can’t do nothing

I fix it by editing the hosts file. Point the IP to htb.local .

I have the user and hash. Can someone help me on how to convert the hash to a valid pass?
EDITED: Managed to crack the hash now. :slight_smile:

@JuicyyCandy said:
I have no idea where everyone is getting a password hash from, can’t find anything at all, already using the tool everyone is mentioning, can’t get any of the scripts to work.

1. For the user list, you can use e4*x .
  2. Try to use impacket G********S.py to get the hash.

Type your comment> @pourquoi said:

I have the user and hash. Can someone help me on how to convert the hash to a valid pass?

John is a good guy :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Ammit said:

Spoiler Removed

need help for initial foothold i knw how to tame “DOG” for root

I’ve managed to get user on this box but is very dumbfounded on root.

Anyone willing to help me get going? Windows machines er quite the mystery to me, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve read through the forum for root hints but struggle to make good sense of it all

i get only [-] Error in bindRequest -> invalidCredentials: 8009030C: LdapErr: DSID-0C0906A1, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v3839

EDIT:wrong domain

Spoiler Removed

im connected with e—w---- but cant run p----s----- what is the alternative ?

Type your comment> @pourquoi said:

@JuicyyCandy said:
I have no idea where everyone is getting a password hash from, can’t find anything at all, already using the tool everyone is mentioning, can’t get any of the scripts to work.

1. For the user list, you can use e4*x .
  2. Try to use impacket G********S.py to get the hash.

Yeah, got the pass earlier, can’t find where to use it though.

EDIT: Nvm, got the user flag, now just trying to get root.

I’ve managed to walk through the forest with the “dog” and i think i know where to go and what to attack but i’m not sure on how to achieve this. Any tips or help?

I think I’ve found the way to walk the dog on the machine, but I might be doing something wrong, can someone PM me?

EDIT: Can someone give me tips on getting root flag? I can’t seem to get the “dog” to work at all.

I’m blocked for the root flag too. The dog partially worked and I cannot go any further :frowning:

Finally after a full days work, i got root! :o
So much learning! I even have certification on Windows server 2003… this was mindblowing :smiley:

yet i dont believe this is a easy server…

Type your comment> @stoffern said:

Finally after a full days work, i got root! :o
So much learning! I even have certification on Windows server 2003… this was mindblowing :smiley:

yet i dont believe this is a easy server…

same here,it helped to know about AD en windows management but this is not an easy box.

it’s always tough before root and then easy

hi guys, wondering if anyone can help… I’ve got user and am logged in to victim… am using Evil… just not sure what to do next. do I need to run a specific .ps1???

Rooted
Thanks to @GibParadox and @Sekisback for helping me finding the last step. Great learning experience, pretty hard for me though.

Can’t seem to get to root, can anyone help me?