Footprinting Lab - Medium

I managed to gather different credentials from many services and when i try to access to the sql server using the software it throws this error, what should I do?

TITLE: Connect to Server

Cannot connect to WINMEDIUM.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 233)

For help, click: MSSQLSERVER_233 - SQL Server | Microsoft Learn

No process is on the other end of the pipe

BUTTONS:

OK

https://forum.hackthebox.com/t/footprinting-medium-machinr/249651/85?u=jameskhor
Take a look here

5 Likes

I had a problem with rdesktop and wasted too much time because couldn’t connect via rdp. I found the ‘important file’ using smb. Thank you very much you and remmina. Do you know what problem with other rdp clients? I’m using kali on VM instead of Pwnbox.

Im having a problem i mounted nfs share because it says “everyone” status but when i try to travers in the directory terminal just freezes. I can see items inside with tree . Other places on the internet I saw ppl interacting inside this folder im wondering why i have no permisson. The folder has a red X on it and says i dont have permission to view. Am i wasting my time on this share or is there value to it. There sure seems to have value now i cant even use tree .

ok sudo su was the trick i feel stupid.
i was trying sudo cd etc.