Digital Cube

Very smart stego @m0rpheus (I only used 2 online tools)

Found the overall digital cube but couldn’t get any data out of it… Do I need to process it further?

@LeDeceiver said:
Found the overall digital cube but couldn’t get any data out of it… Do I need to process it further?

What do you mean by “overall digital cube”?

they should call it square, not cube

@LeDeceiver said:

I took a screenshot and cropped the needed part and enlarged it …

can i pm someone about this challenge?

Well this was very entertaining. I only used one online tool. A slightly mathematical hint: generally speaking, a cube is a structure that has 3 dimensions, but in a screen we can’t fit that many!

took me about 30 seconds to solve this, cool little concept, didn’t need anything vscode

hint; your eyes can see more than just numbers.
title of this challenge is a good hint as well

how to scan it ? i got the digital cube or morever square … unable to scan it … please help me with a scanner

@FEVING said:
how to scan it ? i got the digital cube or morever square … unable to scan it … please help me with a scanner

I also have the same problem. I get the thing but can’t scan it

Hi guys! Need help. I know what I’m supposed to do but don’t know how to do it! What can I do to “view…” this cube?

Could someone DM me regarding the cube? thx!

could someone help with the final stage. I have the digitalcube but it produces different results each time. I have manipulated by taking screenshots, gimp to enhance the detail but it doesn’t seem to make any difference. Is there a particular font that is better?

eventually it returned the flag.

I had to download an application to scan it

Not sure what I’m doing wrong here, but anytime I scan it I just get a bunch of numbers… No flag, no info.

@Lycist said:
Not sure what I’m doing wrong here, but anytime I scan it I just get a bunch of numbers… No flag, no info.

Maybe you have to see the big “Picture”! :wink:

I’ve seen the picture… I’ve downloaded an appropriate scanner to scan the ‘big picture’. but instead of getting the flag, I get a series of numbers, ie: 87773612839957. This number is different every time I scan the big ‘picture’.

when you “decode the picture”, set width size: 50, i think you will understand!

Could someone tell me how they setup their screenshot and what app they used for the decoding process? I’ve tried half a dozen of them and they all fail to scan.

@opt1kz said:
Could someone tell me how they setup their screenshot and what app they used for the decoding process? I’ve tried half a dozen of them and they all fail to scan.

Spoiler Removed