Dante Discussion

I’m stuck on .10. I’ve read all 500+ post and am no closer to getting a foothold. I can read the first flag but not really sure what to do after that. Can anyone help please?

Rooted NIX01 and have creds but having trouble pivoting.
Any tips?

I haven’t found a place to use any of the creds I’ve cracked so far. Even the set that asked to be cracked. Not sure if it’s my own incompetence or what.

Would anyone be willing to help me with a nudge with the initial foothold on .17 or .19? I’ve been circling back to them periodically for the past couple weeks with no progress.

Thank you.
I am currently stuck on WS-03, need help on b*************.
Can’t launch shell due to m***** protection.

Hi Guys,
Would anyone be able to help me with a bit of a nudge for either .19 or .5 - been stuck on these for days now and just not getting anywhere. Judging by other commends I think I might be missing something obvious but I’m totally out of ideas now :frowning:

.17 - Do you have a password you think should work? How are you doing your tunnelling? Anything other than forwarding a single port to localhost gave me trouble…

Can you think of a W******** file which might give you some creds? Did you already find something to exploit? think about ways you might do that attack slightly differently to get the file you need

1 Like

I did find the file. The plaintext creds are a dead end. I’ve spent a lot of time learning to try and decrypt the protocol but I must be missing something simple. I try and provide the required details to W******** but never get a decryption.

If the creds are valid, I’ve used them everywhere I have found to no avail.

Been stuck on pivoting for a few days now.
I have creds and I’ve been trying different proxy methods but I can get my nmap to scan the internal network for IP… Any tips?

Looking for a nudge on .12. Have gotten admin into the app and tried uploading various things (uploads is closed off) and accessing database but am getting errors. Trying to find the right direction towards foothold and any help/advice would be appreciated

Nevermind Rooted

Scanning over a tunnel is problematic, how about running nmap from a machine which is on the network you want to scan? :slight_smile:

I want to know what is the idea of attacking 172.16.2.101. Stuck here all the time. Ask for help

Hi, same here. Have you managed to figure it out?

I’m stuck on this one as well, if anyone can offer an hint?

need help with PrivEs on .102

Anyone have a nudge for me on DANTE-SQL01, DANTE-WS02 or DANTE-NIX07? I’ve been stuck trying to get a foothold for days without making any progress.
Thanks in advance!

You can DM me.

Feel free to send me a DM.

Got it thank you, I’m on that service now, still figuring out what i have perms to do with it…can’t seem to write where I would like to though…