Curling

@xpl0ited1 said:
rooted :smiley: , here is hint for any stucked at priv esc, read cURL documentation

Thankyouuuu!!!

Rooted!

Anyone help with getting the root?..tried c*** -K but have no idea how to browse internal directory/files

Can anyone PM me some hints to get root flag?

Hi everybody,
Can anyone send me (PM) hints to get the root flag / shell? I am not familiar with privilege escalation. Thanks

Hey everyone, I went through this post but couldn’t find answer…
I’m stuck on privesc, still www-data… I’ve managed to download the p*****_b**** file and I saw its properties(plain-text) but don’t really know what to do with it…
Thanks in advance!

@cbx said:
Hey everyone, I went through this post but couldn’t find answer…
I’m stuck on privesc, still www-data… I’ve managed to download the p*****_b**** file and I saw its properties(plain-text) but don’t really know what to do with it…
Thanks in advance!

Try to convert that file readable

Got user flag. Any hint on getting the root? Thanks

Help me to get root flag :"(

I can not for the life of me figure out how to pull data from the P*******_P file.
I’ve tried x
, B*n
p*, F
e, G*Z*p.
I am getting nowhere. ;~;

@Faraday9 said:
I can not for the life of me figure out how to pull data from the P*******_P file.
I’ve tried x
, B*n
p*, F
e, G*Z*p.

I’m having trouble at the same point. Our x* d commands looks pretty much the same. I just can’t correctly rebuild the b* 2. Appreciate and nudges in any direction :wink:

***duplicate comment…

@bitlyfe said:

@Faraday9 said:
I’ve tried x
, B*n
p*, F
e, G*Z*p.

I’m having trouble at the same point. Our x* d commands looks pretty much the same. I just can’t correctly rebuild the b* 2. Appreciate and nudges in any direction :wink:

same here… any clue?
:anguished:

I know the CMS is widely used, but this is actually the first time I’ve worked on a box with it. Just got admin access to the site and I hope to learn a lot about how to attack it

@cbx said:

@bitlyfe said:

@Faraday9 said:

same here… any clue?

PM me if you are stuck with that file.

@TazWake said:

@cbx said:

@bitlyfe said:

@Faraday9 said:

same here… any clue?

@TazWake said:

@cbx said:

@bitlyfe said:

@Faraday9 said:

same here… any clue?

Thanks heaps! Got user.txt, working on getting that root.txt now.

I was already able to get that root.txt but currently stuck on getting the shell.

Im trying to get root and i have no idea how to continue. im guessing i have to edit the in*** file and that would change the re*** file but im not sure how to do that.

I am about to give up, but I really don’t want to! I am at a complete loss and need some references. I would prefer a path to tools or documentation and not straight spoilers. I (think I) have the username from the main page, but I have no idea how to progress from there. I like to think that I am pretty decent at the Google foo, but this is kicking my ass. Any help is appreciated.

Hello , I’m hitting my head on how to find the credentials for the users , even with the hint I don’t find the txt in the source code. someone can help me please ?

@sekeita said:
Hello , I’m hitting my head on how to find the credentials for the users , even with the hint I don’t find the txt in the source code. someone can help me please ?

PM’d you, hope it helps.