Curling

Gah was cracking it the wrong way

@Sc4v3ng3r said:
Got the root flag, thanks for the nudge in the right direction @TazWake and @LordeDestro :smiley:

You got this brooooooooooooooooooooo

@Amzker rooted :smiley:

@Gh0st3xp101t said:
@Amzker rooted :smiley:

Yes i Already Rooted

User done… onto root :slight_smile: Feel free to drop me a pm with any queries

@mezcla said:
stuck on initial Exploitation , found s*****.txt + cracked it.
No success @ loging in
Any hints please?

I Think It’s Not Spoiler

#why Not login

1. wrong username
  2. in password you forget one symball!

Please someone PM me a hint regarding the priv esc, keep hitting walls. I found In_pt and re_ort files and figured out that I need to use c_r_ but didnt find any useful in man pages.

Anyone who got the root shell, not just the flag, I would love a hint

I feel like the biggest noob, and I seriously need a hint before I run out of keyboards to smash. I’m pretty sure I can write up the entire source code by memory at this point. Obviously found the S*****.txt. I’m still stuck on getting admin panel creds, grateful for any tips!

@bitlyfe said:
I feel like the biggest noob, and I seriously need a hint before I run out of keyboards to smash. I’m pretty sure I can write up the entire source code by memory at this point. Obviously found the S*****.txt. I’m still stuck on getting admin panel creds, grateful for any tips!

Try To Read Artical
You get Who Writed

@Amzker said:

@bitlyfe said:

Try To Read Artical
You get Who Writed

Wow now I feel dumb… Got it now, thank you!

Rooted! Pretty fun box :slight_smile: PM if you got any questions

Someone that can help me with root?

Any hints for root? I’m pretty sure I see whats happening, and I am pretty sure i know what needs to be done. I am just not quite sure I am using C Earl correctly to redirect. I know must be missing something very simple, but this hole is getting pretty dark.

Hint for getting the user??
Viewing source code didnt help me

@sakyb said:
Hint for getting the user??
Viewing source code didnt help me

Try To Read Articles
Hope You Find Some Clues

I was able to get the root.txt but I want to get the shell currently struggling in understanding the manual for that one option.

@xpl0ited1 said:
rooted :smiley: , here is hint for any stucked at priv esc, read cURL documentation

Thankyouuuu!!!

Rooted!

Anyone help with getting the root?..tried c*** -K but have no idea how to browse internal directory/files

Can anyone PM me some hints to get root flag?