Curling

Spoiler Removed - egre55

@nutss said:
Hey guys can you give me any hint? I don’t know how to get a reverse shell without change the index.php file, I created a new shell.php file with the joomla admin painel, but when I try to acess it in the browser it returns me error 404. For example http://10.10.10.150/shell.php returns me error 404.

Thanks for your help! Feel free to PM.

PM’d you

cool easy box!

I’ve got a user shell but I can’t get root, any help would be very much appreciated!

Hi all,

Would any mind mind giving me a hint? I’ve got a php shell running and see (but not open/copy/cat) user.txt, I have a copy of P*******_B****p but can’t figure out how to decode it. I’ve tried hex to Base64, hashes, etc. but no luck. I have the MySQL password too.

@Gh0st3xp101t said:
I’ve got a user shell but I can’t get root, any help would be very much appreciated!

Open other directory
ad***rea
??

Got user, in the ad*rea trying to figure out what to do with the information from the files, thinking its something to do with jn and **rl, any pointers in DM much appreciated.

Finally got the root flag for this amazingly simple yet tricky box … thanks to @MrBlackHat and @f1ndm3 for helping me out !!! Need help, PM me \n/

Got the root flag, thanks for the nudge in the right direction @TazWake and @LordeDestro :smiley:

Gah was cracking it the wrong way

@Sc4v3ng3r said:
Got the root flag, thanks for the nudge in the right direction @TazWake and @LordeDestro :smiley:

You got this brooooooooooooooooooooo

@Amzker rooted :smiley:

@Gh0st3xp101t said:
@Amzker rooted :smiley:

Yes i Already Rooted

User done… onto root :slight_smile: Feel free to drop me a pm with any queries

@mezcla said:
stuck on initial Exploitation , found s*****.txt + cracked it.
No success @ loging in
Any hints please?

I Think It’s Not Spoiler

#why Not login

1. wrong username
  2. in password you forget one symball!

Please someone PM me a hint regarding the priv esc, keep hitting walls. I found In_pt and re_ort files and figured out that I need to use c_r_ but didnt find any useful in man pages.

Anyone who got the root shell, not just the flag, I would love a hint

I feel like the biggest noob, and I seriously need a hint before I run out of keyboards to smash. I’m pretty sure I can write up the entire source code by memory at this point. Obviously found the S*****.txt. I’m still stuck on getting admin panel creds, grateful for any tips!

@bitlyfe said:
I feel like the biggest noob, and I seriously need a hint before I run out of keyboards to smash. I’m pretty sure I can write up the entire source code by memory at this point. Obviously found the S*****.txt. I’m still stuck on getting admin panel creds, grateful for any tips!

Try To Read Artical
You get Who Writed

@Amzker said:

@bitlyfe said:

Try To Read Artical
You get Who Writed

Wow now I feel dumb… Got it now, thank you!