Crypto > Sick Teacher

May I message someone about this Challenge? I have the plain, I feel like I’m just messing up the formatting, if not, I’d prefer no hint!

shoot

@msshtb said:
May I message someone about this Challenge? I have the plain, I feel like I’m just messing up the formatting, if not, I’d prefer no hint!

Note to the uninitiated, check the hashes of the files and plaintexts you are working on! You may have incomplete data! slaps head

Thanks gm67445.

@msshtb said:

@msshtb said:

Note to the uninitiated, check the hashes of the files and plaintexts you are working on! You may have incomplete data! slaps head

Thanks gm67445.

Man thanks for this, you just saved me time of confused desperation

For me, as a total n00b, this was a lot of fun.

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

i solved …ty all

ok i make a hint for all …make manual decrypter from Cryptool

This was a fun one!

I have found the various tools for different ciphers on https://www.dcode.fr to be particularly useful for the crypto challenges I’ve done thus far. Don’t speak French, but doing a Google search for a specific cipher and going to the link dcode.fr has for it usually works fine.
Most of them are pretty interactive, and helps you whittle things down.

the site is translate to English, it’s not necessary to speak French

enjoy :wink:

best site

a really fun challenge

please i cant solve it a close one hint ??

I got some xoxo - Arrexel I’m i correct?

So, I have the text decoded and I wrapped it but it still said invalid?

@J3rryBl4nks said:
So, I have the text decoded and I wrapped it but it still said invalid?

Same here

solved, very nice challenge

nice little challenge there are a few hints on here that are 10/10

stuck on this one, used s********* ciphers https://www.dcode.fr but did not get anything or did not notice anything. a little help PM me thx