Challenge: Kryptic Ransomware

Type your comment> @Drxxx said:

Type your comment> @notseelan said:

Hi guys! I’m quite stuck on this one. I did the logical first step which gave me the protonmail. After trying to find additional info on the leader (which everyone seems to have found), I haven’t been able to find anything at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! DM me if possible

Me too, Did you find any clue ? or that event ?!

+1

Type your comment> @Matgro said:

Hi guys! I’m quite stuck on this one. I did the logical first step which gave me the protonmail. After trying to find additional info on the leader (which everyone seems to have found), I haven’t been able to find anything at all.

+1

Thanks to @ZloyObezyan

My hint to you is:
site:“Find your inspiration.”

+1

Thanks to @ZloyObezyan

My hint to you is:
site:“Find your inspiration.”

Thank you and special thanks for @ZloyObezyan and @Hellburpp for their nudge

I think there are enough tips on the forum to solve this challenge. The only thing that kept me banging my head against the wall over and over was a tiny silly thing: sometimes, some search engines are case sensitive … XD

Can anyone confirm if this is still working? I followed the lead and spoke to the bird. Found a link but coming up ‘blank’?? Am I in the right place?

Type your comment> @M3rlin said:

Can anyone confirm if this is still working? I followed the lead and spoke to the bird. Found a link but coming up ‘blank’?? Am I in the right place?

The challenge is not broken. Still working

Ok thanks. Guess I’m in a rabbit hole then.

Check everything the bird is telling you, and follow all leads…

@M3rlin said:
Ok thanks. Guess I’m in a rabbit hole then.

is that pr***nmail address useful to find the tweets?? I can’t find anything with it.

Really interesting challenge…

Hint: It is better if you ask the bird directly…

Someone Help finishing the challenging

Oufff, got it, great challenge

Can someone ping me about this challenge and let me know if I am on the right track? I feel like I’m going crazy.

Type your comment> @stevenvegar said:

Really interesting challenge…

Hint: It is better if you ask the bird directly…

I feel myself a crazy… what’s mean ask to bird?

I found f**m.com site the was text from index.html file.
I found address by whois and try found coords by IP.
If I use geolocation I get different address, if I use google I get location but it changes if I change scale than location change too.
When I check found location on index.html I get Satellite is repositioning or None was found at that location.
Was it rabbit hole from my first step?

Hi all, thanks for trying my challenge. The challenge was broken for a short period of time, so if you couldn’t solve it maybe you should try again. Thanks!

stuck on this challenge; found the tr and the f*r but not sure if Less fin is a red herring or if its actually Cy****s

anyone give some help? : //

solved :slight_smile: overlooked a very simple thing and over thought the solution. actually a very easy challenge if you take the paths of least resistance. listen to the bird and the cat, pay attention to handles, make sure you download the right files : D

many rabbit holes as others said. if got “Sattelite is repositioning”, maybe you need look at another path. DM me if you a nudge.