Carrier

just finish rooting, super fun box, that had me tier my hair at the end because was doing 3 things wrong and super complicating myself for knowing some protocols, prob will had been easier if I did not lol and also if I actually had read with more detail one last clue I missed. good box @snowscan BTW what is this extra file we find?

Can someone PM me about privesc pls? Currently stuck on v***h ****

Great box - got to feel like a nation state for a bit. Well done @snowscan - happy to provide nudges if anyone wants to PM me.

finally got root… whew! very cool box! my hat is off to you @snowscan… thanks @gr0k and @testacl as well

Hey I’m stuck … I’ve found 161/udp and I don’t know what to do after that can somebody help me ? thanks

@J4C0814N said:

@TheTarquin said:
So I’ve got what should be a viable way to get the user.txt, but the flag appears to not be where I expected? There’s no user.txt file in the /home/[username]/ directory.

Anyone else run into this problem, or am I just missing a trick?

Look at which user you are and where their home directory is. It should be there.

Thanks. I’m definitely looking in the home directory listed for my user, but there’s no flag there. Some things that might be useful in the priv esc quest, but no user flag.

Even running find or locate with my shell turns up no appropriately named files.

Suspect I’m doing something massively wrong.

I have tried with sk and got the cy. But I can’t figure out how to login… Its so frustrating … please can somebody help me with that …

can’t get RCE
any help?

@achayan said:
I have tried with sk and got the cy. But I can’t figure out how to login… Its so frustrating … please can somebody help me with that …

PM me are you trying to login to the web portal?

@jackshd said:
someone is available on PM, i can enumerate the 1*1 port but i can’t get the SN.
i treid several tools, with several options without success.

Hint : sometime you just need to learn from Simple Natural Mistake and Walk in the crowed Public with them. Make sure you use the right shoe Version.

@achayan said:

finally loged in ( thanks @Ahm3dH3sham @TazWake )

@achayan said:

@achayan said:

finally loged in

(its all about commonsense with letters)

Got the user. But weak in networking. Stuck with config files. Found the required. But not sure about the config file. Any hint will be appreciated :slight_smile: thanks.

yay,finally made it! it’s a great box but i had a really hard time wrapping my head around it and it took me ages. thanks @diogomrfer !

finally owned user… it was not that easy for a beginner like me … but loved the machine … thanks @horrorshow1984

Can someone give me a nudge in the right direction for owning root?

need help with root, stuck at v**h not sure how to proceed with quagga bp

Hint for privs. I have some problem with F***** service in IP discovered

@n1b1ru said:
Hint for privs. I have some problem with F***** service in IP discovered

Clear. The problem was with B*P. Same point

Anyone available to discuss about privsec? I’m almost there, but still stucked :angry: