Calamity - ssh password

@SkuLL said:
i have the user hash, but i can’t get the root hash… someone help me with priv esc?

This one requires knowledge in exploit writing and ASLR bypass and some other things. I haven’t done it yet as I can’t code my way out of a paper bag, though. :slight_smile:

@8bit said:

@SkuLL said:
i have the user hash, but i can’t get the root hash… someone help me with priv esc?

This one requires knowledge in exploit writing and ASLR bypass and some other things. I haven’t done it yet as I can’t code my way out of a paper bag, though. :slight_smile:

You got it all right except for “ASLR bypass”… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

www-data came easy, but now stuck with ssh. Have both files of english singer and audicity as well, but somehow cannot get password. Wanted to play with this linux bof, because so far was mostly busy with windows. It must be something obvious but I cannot see (hear?) it. Will appreciate any help.

@macw141 said:
www-data came easy, but now stuck with ssh. Have both files of english singer and audicity as well, but somehow cannot get password. Wanted to play with this linux bof, because so far was mostly busy with windows. It must be something obvious but I cannot see (hear?) it. Will appreciate any help.

Are the files identical? Maybe you could do a SHA or MD5 on them and see if there is a difference? Is there a way of finding the difference in audio files?

i examined the files with audacity but i can’t get the passwords, i invert them and also nothing to get, some clearing-up please