Blue Shadow Forensics Challenge

Solved.
Little hint - not just execute the program. It has parameters.
PM me if you need any help!

Good lord, I spent too many hours trying to reverse/fix the broken binary. Finally saw the Star Wars references here and after one look-up, got the flag instantly. No reversing required after all.

Happy to help via PM.

I got a “flag”, but I currently cannot decode it using the common tools. Is any further reversing for parameters necessary or is Googling enough after retrieving and/or executing the file? My Star Wars knowledge is pretty bad so I am kinda stuck here…

Losing my ■■■■ mind. I’ve got the program, I’ve figured out what it needed. The flag comes out and I figure out how to decode it. I’ve got the revealed name but my flag attempts just aren’t working. Can someone help me figure this out? PMs welcome

I have converted the binary to a file, but it doesn’t have a valid ELF Header. Did I do something wrong?

on this one, perhaps the feedback should be “try less hard”. fun challenge.

Okay guys, once you have done the twitter part dont overthink. Small tip: MD5 this: Redirect Notice

PM me if u need help or discord me on kladblokje_88#3187 for faster response

Heh this one was actually fun. 4 lines of javascript got me what I needed from twitter.

rick root syrup was antidote in Stars War. I am stuck here. can not find any clue. can anyone help please?

Gave up on this one a while ago and trying again. Stuck with the encoded flag sadly since it doesn’t seem to match anything, probably something overlooked. ■■■■.

Solved, a troll challengue but very fun, the secret, you need to know about star wars and some virus… that’s all

Good Luck

A little bit Hard if you dont know about star wars.

I need helpppppppppp

Type your comment> @Ja4V8s28Ck said:

I need helpppppppppp

What do you need?

Fun challenge. Had most trouble with converting for some reason, but fun :slight_smile:

Have been working on the file, went from twitter to Chef. Now im not able to execute the file, Any help?

Edit: Fun Challange - owned

Type your comment> @IvanGlinkin said:

Solved.
Little hint - not just execute the program. It has parameters.
PM me if you need any help!

Thank you, was able to solve it thanks to this hint

Decoded the binary bits, saw some strings. Am i supposed to run the binary?

Hi there! Why cannot see the Download Button??

hello,

i am new here, i just need to know if the E** file that we got, need to be executed with an input from S*** w**** episode ? Or i just need to get the hint from the episode and append it in the HTB{}.
thank u