Answer to "What is the proof text displayed in the target website you browsed?"

I am new to Hack the Box and I can’t figure out the answer to this beginners question,
“What is the proof text displayed in the target website you browsed?”, because no matter what I do I can not get firefox to show me the website of that that Docker address to show me the proof text. Since I can not see that sight, I do not have the ability to figure out the answer on my own. I don’t know what else to do I have tried everything I can think of. Will someone please help me out with this answer so I can move on in the academy please? I would be very grateful for the help. Feel free to message me if you want. I look forward to hearing from someone in this community as I don’t know anyone here, today is my first day. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey, I got you, I had the same issue but i figured it out, you need to copy paste the ip adress named target in the firefox browser using HTB viewer , then you will see some writen information saying "Welcome to HTB Academy! Prof: t4rg3ts. all you need is taking just the t4rg3ts and write it in the box to answer the question. I hope this clarify your question

Hello clevercarp,
Thank you so much for helping me with this problem. I have been trying to figure it out for almost a month now. So I really appreciate the help, because this has caused me to not to use Hack The Box since then. That, and studying for a final in my CCNA class. You are the first person that has reached out to me with an answer, so thank you again for that. How far have you gotten with HTB? And which discipline did you pursue in HTB? If you don’t mind me asking, do you have any IT certifications? I have two cybersecurity certifications and I am trying to learn more cyber security skills, so I thought you might have an insight as to which of their various programs are the best to take part in.