Academy - Footprinting - MSSQL

where do you find the “master.dbo.sysdatabases”

python3 /usr/share/doc/python3-impacket/examples/mssqlclient.py backdoor@10.129.38.38 -windows-auth
Impacket v0.9.24 - Copyright 2021 SecureAuth Corporation

Password:
[*] Encryption required, switching to TLS
[-] module ‘lib’ has no attribute ‘SSL_CTX_set_ecdh_auto’

what is the solution for this?

Just like this, you know when you try an nmap, the port 3389 RDP is already open, just connect on the server windows with remmina and after that you are physically on device

hey everyone im having trouble running mssqlclient.py i keep getting errors and have changed the code and redownloaded impacket and still having issues

‘’’
└─$ mssqlclient.py
File “/usr/local/bin/mssqlclient.py”, line 37
print “”"
^^^^^^^^^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to ‘print’. Did you mean print(…)?

‘’’

Hello everyone,
I am stuck with the second question. I connect successfully to the server, but queries do not work> When I type the query, server does not return name of the database. Could you help me, please?
I used following commands ;

SELECT name FROM master.dbo.sysdatabases;

SELECT name FROM sysdatabases;

hey folks, if anyone downloaded the standalone script mssqlclient.py directly from GitHub he will have a problem to not see the query result instead use

python3 /usr/share/doc/python3-impacket/examples/mssqlclient.py backdoor:Password1@10.129.104.196
-windows-auth

if you use kali or download the repo

2 Likes

Thank you! I was going crazy trying to figure out why select name from sys.databases or enum.db weren’t working and only gave blank results.